Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Add some Colour to your life!


Let's celebrate spring and bring some colour back into our wardrobe.  I'm done with my drab black and grey t-shirts.  I just love the colours of spring.  Mint green, blues, corals, orange, pinks, neon brights. 

It's so easy with these stretch bracelets.  Just pop one on and you have instant colour. I've used materials such as premium glass firepolish beads from Czechoslovakia, semi-precious stones, sterling silver beads, premium cord and care in making. 

Mix and match.  Just pop one on and you have instant colour.



To celebrate spring I'm having a bracelet sale in my etsy shop.
BOGO Sale.  Buy one get the 2nd one (at same or lesser value) for 1/2 price.
Limited time offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment. I love to read them!