Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sixteen Candles

Time is a funny thing.  I  remember my Mom telling me that when I get older time will just seem to fly by....and she was right.  Yesterday was my youngest daughter's 16th birthday.  How did that happen?!  When I turned sixteen my parents gave me a bouquet of roses and we've kept up the tradition with our girls.  These pink roses are the most spectacular and perfect for Sydney.





 We're so proud of all her accomplishments.  She's such a thoughtful and caring person, an amazing dancer, excellent student, and a fabulous daughter.  How lucky are we!!


Erica made Sydney this fabulous cake with the perfect Dr. Suess quote.  The world is at her doorstep and it will be so exciting to see where it takes her.


Happy Birthday Sydney!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment. I love to read them!