Wednesday, June 18, 2008

In the Studio

Here's one of my latest. I call it Garnet Bloom. It's simple but it's stunning. I just love it and I have to make sure I make one for myself!
I'm so excited because today I've allocated time to be in the studio. (Some might call it a dining room but for now it's also my studio.) It's easy to get away from the creative aspect of selling jewellery and I'm inspired to make some more creations today. I have some new semi-precious beads and silver pieces that are just waiting to be made into something beautiful. So stay tuned and I'll post them.
Thanks to all those that submitted their links for future features. It was great to 'meet' more fellow Etsyians from around the world and even minutes from me. What creative items and beautiful shops. Keep watching as I feature my favourites over the next few weeks.

5 comments:

  1. beautiful necklace!
    good luck with your blogging!
    xo
    mary jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new blog...very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the necklace! I went to the item in your shop and I wanted to make a suggestion: Switch the first pic from the listing with the one on your blog--it is much more eyecatching in small format (to me, anyway). I like the more jumbled look of the beads, and the close-up of that beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. «Hi «Nancy«;

    We live in «Montreal and found your site. The jewellery is beautiful and «I really love the garnet necklace. «I`m heading out for summer vacation and will check back in August for some fall purchases. Good luck at the Gravenhurst Show.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment. I love to read them!