Saturday, February 13, 2010

Go Canada! Go!


Yesterday, I finally did something I've been wanting to do for years. Hmmm, what could it be you say? Complete a 5K marathon? Absolutley not. Finally finish the last chapter of War and Peace? Highly unlikely. Book a trip for an African safari? I wish.

No, no I finally made a sock monkey!! Yeah!

It was a nice creative break for me. So meet, well, um, sock monkey. He doesn't have a name yet. Any suggestions?

Of course he had to have the latest sock monkey Olympic gear in support of our Canadian athletes.

Go! Canada Go!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy, he is fabulous, and Olly would be a wonderful name!
    Olly=Olympics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable!!! Excellent work!
    If we are going for an "O" theme, my pick would be Oswald ...
    Oswald Wallis ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would call him maple.Great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, GO CANADA! I'm just hooked on the Games right now. Love your sock monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw wow, I always wanted one of them since one was on a tea advert a long time ago. How did you do it?

    http://newgeneracity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment. I love to read them!