Friday, March 6, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award!!

Well I had a very kind thing done for me yesterday.
I was given a Kreativ Blogger award from Jacaranda Designs


Thank you so much Jacaranda Designs. You made my day!

Here are the rules:

  • List 7 things you love and then pass the award on to 7 people..tagging them and letting them know they won!
  • You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV!

So here are 7 things I love:

  1. I love the feeling of having a really good creative idea.
  2. I love a quiet night in with just the family and a good movie.
  3. I love car trip vacations (although I would never turn down a plane trip) but I love to see the changes in scenery, feel the distance and there is just something great about all of us in the car, listening to the radio and playing silly car games.
  4. I love a dinner alone with my husband.
  5. I love the colours blue and green together.
  6. I love that first spring walk when there is a cool breeze on your face.
  7. I love the excited greeting our dog gives you on your return home (even if you were only out in the garage briefly).


I am awarding the KREaTIV award to:

rikrakstudio

string me along


five forty at home

m on the side

cserdan

smittenkitchen

lifecraftinessandeverythingelse

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you! And thank you so much for making my day by passing it on. I think that should count towards your random acts tally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award!! It's so nice receiving them sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, Nancy! Congrats on getting the much-deserved award — and thanks for sharing a few of your loves (which are lovely ;) Honoured that you've passed the torch my way!

    http://www.mchenwears.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for passing this along to me!

    You have a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment. I love to read them!