Wednesday, September 2, 2009

That's Amore!

So here it is September already and I'm just finally adjusting back to our time zone. Italy was beautiful. Most definitely a trip of a lifetime for me and the inspiration behind this Etsy treasury.
Over the next few weeks I'll share some of my photos and memories from the trip, some great views, fabulous foods and I will try my hardest to describe the incredible flavours of the gelato that we indulged in.
You'll find all the above products in these fabulous Etsy shops.

1 comment:

  1. Italia??? Oh, I'm so envious, and so happy you got to go! Did you eat gelato after every single meal (including breakfast)? I might know *someone* who did... hee hee. Can't wait to see pictures! Lovely, inspired treasury...

    mchen
    http://www.mchenwears.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment. I love to read them!