Thursday, May 19, 2011

We have to stop meeting like this!

I am a sucker for little animals.  I have a real love-hate relationship going on with the little rabbit family from the neighbour's deck.  They can be so destructive to my garden but I can't resist these little guys!  I think they come over every afternoon not just for their garden meal but for the picture taking session.  They seem to be getting quite used to me!


 With all the rain that we've been having, and the grass seeds we've just applied, we haven't been able to cut the lawn for almost two weeks now. As you can see these little guys are quite pleased about this!


Yesterday, I finally had proof that there are two bunnies as they were visiting together.  But too quick for me to catch in a photo.  I'll just have to wait until our afternoon viewing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment. I love to read them!