Friday, October 14, 2011

Summer Fades to Autumn

It is feeling much more like fall today.  It's still a decent 18 degrees but it's cloudy and raining on and off.  Within a couple of days leaves have fallen and you can hear them crunch underfoot.  We've quickly gone from summer weather to more of what you would expect for fall.  We still haven't had the heat on yet although I'm sure that's just around the corner and I'm still wearing sandals and capris.  Quite quickly I'm going to look out of place, not to mention chilly.

Last weekend we were still enjoying our garden in sunshine and t-shirts.  I loved having a moment to watch the birds and I love the unexpected fall blooms.





Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Great photos!

    It was nice of that sparrow to pose for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    Well he and his friends were moving and flapping in the previous 10 shots but I did manage to get this one at least :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment. I love to read them!