Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Time for a Facelift


Sometimes you just need a change.   A pick me up.  Perhaps a new shade of lipstick and a little makeover.  I was feeling this way with my website design. When I originally opened up my online shop I loved the look of brown and turquoise blue with the soft florals. That was well over three years ago now and I was growing tired of it and longing for a change. So, I decided to give my website a bit of a facelift. It wasn't the best of timing with the busy Christmas season just ahead but once it was in my head I just couldn't look back.  I've been working very hard behind the scenes updating, freshening up and ironing out any wrinkles and now it's finally ready for it's grand entrance.
See my new website here: nancywallisdesigns

I love the black damask paired with the pink.  It's modern and feminine and I think it's the perfect complement to showcase my designs.

Newly listed pearl and black onyx necklace.

What do you think?

Do you remember about the surprise I mentioned yesterday?  Well this is part of it but there's more to come! Stay tuned!

My new look has also been carried over to my etsy shop where you can also find all my designs.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment. I love to read them!