Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cool Treats!

I'm not sure what happened to November as it just seems to be flying by.  I seem to be going a million different directions lately and not quite feeling accomplished in any of my endeavours. Such is life I suppose and the time of year.  

There is definitely a chill in the air this morning so it does feel like winter might be on it's way but it's bright and sunny.  I really don't remember a nicer November.  Usually it's cold and rainy.

This morning I was thinking about our trip to NYC and this fabulous store we came across while walking in Greenwich Village.   It's called Popbar at 5 Carmine Street.

How much fun is that?!! They make the best handcrafted Gelato on a Stick.  The flavour choice is amazing and the taste is outstanding.  I had pistachio dipped in chocolate and crushed pistachios. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment. I love to read them!