Monday, November 7, 2011

New York, New York

In a bit of a daze today after a whirlwind trip to New York with my hubby...but a lovely daze it is. It's amazing how much you can pack into a short time...dinners, Wicked, Times Square, Central Park, Rockefeller Plaza, Metropolitan Museum of Modern Art, Hot Pretzels, Shopping, Bryant Park (one of my favourite spots), taxis, subways, Grand Central Station, Greenwich Village, walking and more walking.

Here are some pics from our first day.


 Central Park

 Rockefeller Plaza

 The Public Library


Bryant Park.
Grand Central Station

...and now I must get ready for my show this weekend.  I've got the Wicked Soundtrack blasting...it's always fun to play the music really loud when no one else is home.

If you have a chance come visit me at the Victoriana Show this Saturday, Novembr 12th 11a.m. - 6 p.m., in Cobourg at the Best Western.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a great trip with good weather!

    I am playing the music full blast for a different reason today. Our furnace is broken and the repairman has been here since 7:00 a.m. with Meeko barking on and off ever since. I am going insane. I chose good music though(Mumford & Sons!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip! Wish I could go too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment. I love to read them!