Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thank you for making my day!

Last week I received the nicest handwritten card in the mail.   When I picked it up out of the pile of bills and advertising I didn't immediately recognize the name or return address.  Who's it from? and What could it be?


I couldn't be more surprised to find inside a thank you card from one of my customers.  This really made my day!


Wow! I am so lucky to have such wonderful customers! Here's a good chance for me to thank all my customers for their wonderful comments and feedback.  It's a joy to work with you and know you are wearing my designs.

Thank you Laura for taking the time to write and send this to me! You really brightened my day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment. I love to read them!