Saturday, September 6, 2008

What a Great Discovery!





What a nice surprise tonight to find my Vintage Rose Copper Earrings in an Etsy treasury. "Nothing to Get Hung About' - Strawberry Fields Forever.












Gutentag from Oregon created this beautiful treasury. Thanks so much for including me and please check out her shop as she has some gorgeous bags. I had a hard time picking which one to feature she has so many beautiful ones. I just love the fabrics!





Treasuries are so much fun!
It's great to discover new favourite shops!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! They are really lovely earrings!

    Even before I started selling on etsy, I would spend hours just browsing all the different shops. I think it's my favorite leisure activity:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a wonderful feeling to be included in a treasury. Congratulations ! And here's to many more featured spots for you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment. I love to read them!