Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Etsy Friends.

I was delighted to find that I have been featured in a blog by Jewelzodonnell. Jewelz has been making some really lovely greeting cards lately. I met Jewelz in the Canadian forums on Etsy. It's there I found a great group of supportive women. Not just there to support our Etsy endeavours but really care about each other in the ups and downs of our daily lives. It's been a pleasure to get to know them over the last few months. Not only are they downright nice people but they are also fantastically talented and successful women! I'm happy to say they are my friends.


Here's a sample of the talent. I'll have to make this a regular feature to highlight everyone and their great products! Hey, that sounds like a great idea! Ok, that settles it I'm going to do a regular Etsy Friends feature on my blog.




Here's a brilliant upcycled wallet from Loscann, a sweet knitted hat for baby from Arly, a gorgeous chainmaille bracelet from CreationsbyUli and a moisturizer that sounds so good you could eat it...White Bartlett Pear and Fig...mmm...from Bovinebubbles.

4 comments:

  1. Great blog Nancy! I'm so happy that you've been featured on Jewelz's blog too! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely put together Nancy! Wonderful highlights! Great featured items! You go girl!!! And another wonderful blog to look forward to allowing us to "meet n greet" with other etsians. Thanks! and(((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your interview on Jewelz blog and really enjoyed it. Now I'm looking forward to tuning in to your etsy friends highlights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeay for Canadian Etsy talent! Nice Blog Nancy! Now an avid follower of your Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment. I love to read them!