Thursday, October 30, 2008

What a Feeling!

I know I've talked about treasuries quite a bit but I have to say I've had an exciting week with them and I just want to share.



It started with this treasury, 'Shades of Maple'. This was my very first treasury that was picked to go on the front page. What a thrill!









Just two days later this treasury that featured my earrings was on. I was so happy that I actually was on-line at the time and could see it for myself. Lisa put this beautiful treasury together. You should check out her shop JustCharming on Etsy. While my earrings may have only been on for a few minutes the great news is that they sold!








Tuesday night, or should I say Wednesday morning, I was used as an alternate for this treasury when it posted on the front page. These 'Butterscotch Sundae" earrings got a little extra love at 3 a.m.!















Then today my 'Circle Game' treasury made it to the Front Page. I had just come home, walked in the door and checked Etsy and there it was. I was so glad that I hadn't missed it.






Two feet off the ground, flutter of the heart and a WhooHoo! Ah...the Front Page...it's a great feeling! I hope to see you there again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats nancy! You have had a great run on the front page lately! Hope you get many sales from the exposure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment. I love to read them!