Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cottage Friends

We went to visit my parents up at the lake a couple of weeks ago and we were lucky enough to have my dad's new friends drop by while we there.  Actually they are a bit of a pretentious couple as they flew in for the visit but friendly nonetheless.


Typical in a couple one of them is more social than the other. I was able to sit quietly by and watch her.  







On the second day both dropped by together.


The quiet ones are most often misunderstood.  Somewhat reserved, possibly thought of as aloof but really he's just a shy guy.  Rather sweet too as I watched him having a nice chat with the garden frog earlier.







 "Thanks Gord. See you tomorrow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment. I love to read them!