Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Charmed Inspirations

I was so happy when I found these gorgeous verdigris patinaed brass balloon charms this morning. I bought them months ago but they somehow managed to evade me in the last while.  As you can imagine I have alot of beads...but that's another story and one I'll share in a future post as I slowly get my studio in order.  After our trip to Paris two years ago you'll find it is a constant source of inspiration for me.


Today I'm working from my kitchen.  With the windows open and a slightly cooler breeze coming in I can hear the songbirds and the inspiration for another necklace.


I should have these new necklaces listed in my etsy shop shortly.  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment. I love to read them!