Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Creative Candy

I've been so excited to dip into my new beads.  I think finally this week I will be able to have some uninterrupted creative time. Unloading my bags I see a lovely burst of summery colours.  Shimmery aqua blue, fresh mint, vintage green, opalescent blue, creamy pink and lemon yellow just to name a few.  My head is happily spinning with ideas.



 I love the unexpected colour combinations that I can already see as the beads roll around on my table.




Creative candy is so much better than real candy.  It gives me such an energy boost that's long lasting and calorie free. What more could I ask for?  I hope to have some new creations in my shop later this week.

4 comments:

  1. So pretty. Can't wait to see the creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of pretty colours to work with. Happy designing. (Real candy is good too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed...but with my experience don't eat candy when using beads...especially skittles or smarties. It can be a bit of a surprise! :)

      Delete
    2. That's like drinking tea when painting with watercolours and then dipping your brush in the wrong liquid! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment. I love to read them!