Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Goodies in the Shop

You may have read my post last week (wow! that was already last week).  No wonder I can only manage about 1 post a week (maybe 2 posts if I'm really lucky).  The time just seems to be flying lately.  I had fun playing with all my beads.   I love the new colours.  So summery and fun to work with.  I came up with some really lovely colour combinations. Inspired by summer dresses with a touch of the candy shop.  Modern with a real vintage feel.  Perfectly feminine and fun!


Lemon yellow, mint green, sky blue necklace.


Sky blue bracelet. So light and easy on the wrist.


Gorgeous pink and mint green necklace.  A virtual ice cream cone!


Aqua and mint dangle earrings.

...more to come later this week!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment. I love to read them!