Friday, June 1, 2012

To Do and I Do.

Rainy days and Fridays never get me down.  Despite the monumental rain coming down today I had a great day!  I was able to complete this gorgeous wedding order of my vintage glass jewels.  The rich amethyst colour is so beautiful.  Somehow in all the doom and gloom the skies became just bright enough for me to take these pictures.


oh! so lovely.


If you ask me if I do custom work I would say 'I do'. I especially love to work on wedding orders.  I can work with you to create the perfect design for your wedding party that really reflects your style.  You can even send me a swatch of your dresses and I can help you colour match.


So for my other to do list - the garden did not get crossed off today (and it might not even on the weekend).  Our forecast is for rain, rain and more main.  This weather combined with our weekend activities which includes Erica's birthday, cupcakes, attending the school play, dance rehearsals, lacrosse equipment to purchase, etc. doesn't leave much time for gardening.  Anyways, garden work can wait and there's always next week.  This rain was really well needed so I'm sure the grass and garden are happy to soak it all up. 

Have a great weekend friends!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment. I love to read them!