Saturday, February 14, 2009

28 Days of Random Kindness - Act XI

Spread some 'love' to my Etsy customers

In honour of Valentine's Day, and to show my appreciation to all of my Etsy customers I'm having a special Valentine's Sale.


From now until Sunday at midnight I'm offering all items at 14% off. All you need to do is use this code - "Happy Valentine's Day" - in message to seller when you are checking out. After the transaction I will refund through paypal.

Wallis Designs
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nancy,
    I love your February blogs. You are inspiring in everything you have done. No act is too small to have a great impact.

    I am taking the kindness journey also - only a little bit longer down the path. I hope that I will be able to track my acts of kindness for 365 days. Check my blog out www.kindness365.wordpress.com. I know I'll be checking yours.

    Bless you,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment. I love to read them!