Thursday, February 26, 2009

28 Days of Random Kindness - Act XIX

Offering special $Canadian at par sale

It's about this time of year when all of us Canadians need a little pick-me-up. Whether it's snowing or raining or that awful combination of both. We need a little something, a little boost, to get us past February and move a little closer to spring. Ah, spring. Just saying it makes me feel better!

For a limited time I am offering Canadian $$$ at par in my Etsy shop. So yes, the $US is back to equalling the $Cdn. It's my little way of thanking all my Canadian customers and welcoming some new ones. It's a great time to pick up something for yourself or think ahead for some upcoming birthdays and events.

Please see my shop announcement for all the details and enjoy the savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment. I love to read them!